02 May 2010

The Transition From Farmington Star

First, I apologize for taking so long to get the old Farmington Star up and running. When my domain name expired, I decided to change the name of the site to something with a little more relevance to the purpose of the site. Even though it's not online yet, I've been trying out a few different designs. The biggest delay recently is that I've been caught up in research. I've been finding a lot of new information about Lagoon's past and the new site will have a lot of stuff that was never covered on the old site.

I'm also in my last semester at college before graduating, so that will most likely slow the process down, I'm afraid. Continue to check this blog for updates, but eventually, I may even remove this blog or move it to Wordpress.

1 comment:

Willenator said...

Looking forward to it! Farmington Star always had a lot of great old stuff about Lagoon.